Our Scissor Lift Course
Our Scissor Lift course is based on Ontario OHSA & CSA requirements and covers both theory and practice. At the end of the class, successful participants will receive an operating card valid for 3 years.
Who needs this course?
Everyone operating a scissor lift needs to be trained on safety requirements and operating procedures.
Some of the topics we cover:
- Different types of scissor lifts
- Structural parts
- Regulation requirements
- Pre-operation inspections
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Emergency procedures
- Fall protection selection & use
- Completed Working at Heights (if working in Construction)
- Half day 4.5 hrs – depends on class size
- Our site or yours (no additional cost within GTA)
1-5 Workers: $130 +HST (If public course is offered. Otherwise minimum charge for 6 participants)
6-12 Workers: $125+HST (might take up to a full day due to the group size)
To book a course, or to request more info, please send a comment below: